BEARBEAR DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Photo of the DayPhotobucket
Upcoming BirthdayPhotobucket
Photobucket
WeiChoon 31st Jan

MusicPhotobucket




ChatboxPhotobucket
LinksPhotobucket

| Jiahui | Wenhan |

PastPhotobucket

CreditsPhotobucket
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Edited By: BH Blog
Hi
Friday, May 15, 2009 Written @ 4:41 PM
Hi all brothers and sisters (does sisters read this blog?),

It's my first time, excited and nervous. What are you thinking? Its refering to writing in brotherhood blog ok.

How's everyone doing??

Hope everyone is fine (treasuring and making the full use of their life). Why am I say this? This is because long long time ago ... No la, its a recent sad story. During my honeymoon trip to Europe, I befriended this particular couple (husband and wife) in their super early 30's. Maybe its fate, me and this guy get along very well during the trip (there's others but so-so only), and after the trip nearly every fortnight we will go out for walk, party, and makan session. These continues for like 3months. All of a sudden, on this particular day (1st of April), he passed away. Many will wonder 1st of April, April Fool day. Initially when I received the call, I was shock, angry, then worried (what the hell, what kind of joke is this). Me and this guy have planned a crab dinner that particular weekend, how could he passed away like this. April Fool (I will never forget it), for the whole afternoon I'm calling this calling that to confirm the news. How do you want me to believe it? Calling party claiming that the wife is too sad to call thus calling on her behalf. Among the whole group, I'm the only one who received that call. What the hell, am I the only lucky one who kana the prank call !!! Looking back, I wish, I wish it was a prank call rather than a truth.

Its been more than a month since he passed away, and I'm still feeling sad, such a friend, nice guy, always smiling, no illness, etc. Really made me cried for a few nights when I sleep, and when I think of him. Ok stop laughing at me, I'm not a gay (no offence), and I will cry if any of you leave me as well (touching all the wood in my office). Imagining if I'm in the shoes of his parents, his wife, the pain that they have to go thought.

In conclusion (like writing storybook lol), life is fragile, tresure what you have now, make full use of it, and work for what you want, just do it (not advertising for Nike la). Do not leave any regret when you leave this world one day. May sound auntie, but after this thingy, alot of feelings, so just wanna share it. Hope life is not taken lightly. What ever you do in a PC, there's always an undo button for you to click, but in life, do you have a chance to click that (never), what is done is done, what is lost is lost forever.

Once again many many thank for your presences, and support during my wedding, brothers and sisters, I love you all (think write then got like that, ask me say ah, shy leh) =p Hahahaha. When will be the next meet up? Waiting till neck long long le leh. My house drinking party? if not, dun find too x de can liao, saving up for my wife's bachelor leh, poor guy now -_-!!

Erm, not too long an essay right, secretly write in office de, boss not around, lol.

Neo (Huang Ming)