
♥ WELCOME TO MONCHHICHI FAMILY ♥









Hi, I do not have a name yet. I was found by Mr Lim at the Jurong Island. Mr Lim had seen me there for a couple of days. Thanks to him, I survived on the food he brought every time he saw me when he was there for CNG. The CNG kiosk has no shelter. I was under the scorching sun and heavy rain everyday. One day, I collapsed and Mr Lim scooped me into his car and brought me to the main island. I was sent to the clinic and that was when he discovered that I was in high fever. I was hospitalized and on drip for 3 days before Mr Lim brought me home. I have now fully recovered and am in need of a warm and loving home. Please take me home. I am a 3 mths old male puppy, active, playful and obedient. Please contact See Toh at 9878 7316 .