BBQ cum Gift exchange... 21 Dec 2008
Hi guys and ladies,
Wahah.. Morning! I believe some of you have received my sms, regarding the coming up BBQ session. All pits are full booked on 20 dec 2008. Therefore, it will be held on 21 Dec 2008. For this year, due to economics downturn and some of us are students ( INCLUDE ME!!!!) waha.. hence, will do a small, sweet and simple BBQ. For the pit, I have punished ant to go down to recce the pit. Since he is not helping us in the gate crash, and make us suffer and bully by the sisters.
Following the details:
Date: 21 Dec 2008
Venue: yet to be confirmed
Pit: Yet to be confirmed
Time: 6pm to 10pm
Price: $10 to $15
Gift item: min $20 per gift per person
The ideal place is sembawang Park.I know next day everyone will be working and easier for everyone to go home. BUT once the booking of pit is finalized and confirmed then i shall send email to inform everyone. please check your email..
gift, hey better buy a nice and useful ones!! NO 10 packets of HELLO PANDA CHOCOLATE!!! wahah
cheers,
aw