BEARBEAR DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Photo of the DayPhotobucket
Upcoming BirthdayPhotobucket
Photobucket
WeiChoon 31st Jan

MusicPhotobucket




ChatboxPhotobucket
LinksPhotobucket

| Jiahui | Wenhan |

PastPhotobucket

CreditsPhotobucket
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Edited By: BH Blog
Thursday - 10 April 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008 Written @ 11:10 AM
Its so fast coming to the end of the week again.... This week seems so relaxing yet so boring at work.. I'm making plans now to move on after 4 more months! I am trying to source for oversea job in BKK as well.. But judging at the rate of my aunt health, I'll think I gonna put this plan aside first. Everyday come to office, check some emails and chased some clients.. No challenges at all.. Finally, I am getting sick and tired of this place already....

Will update once again if I've more info to share!

Chok Dee Lao Jae Gun!
Remus Suchart