BEARBEAR DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Photo of the DayPhotobucket
Upcoming BirthdayPhotobucket
Photobucket
WeiChoon 31st Jan

MusicPhotobucket




ChatboxPhotobucket
LinksPhotobucket

| Jiahui | Wenhan |

PastPhotobucket

CreditsPhotobucket
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Edited By: BH Blog
Return of the Remy Boy!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008 Written @ 4:27 PM

Hey hey! Handsome Ladies & Pretty Gentlemen! I'm back once again...!! 3 weeks of ICT so damn fricking fun as you can see from the picture above and my expression tells it all! I'm enjoying my reservist! HAHAHAHA

Okie back to some serious topics. Chalet this week! I'll be there but Saturday I gotta escaped for few hours to watch Pillowman.

Travel details!

I've confirmed my flight already. I'll be flying over on the 17 May 08 (Saturday) 12:25pm flight. Accomodation I'll most probably be staying directly behind you guys in Baiyoke Boutique so that we don't have to waste $$ calling! But am still checking with friend's friend to see can get good rate for the boutique hotel. If can't I'll will proceed to book as per normal.

Let's plan to have a family dinner together at Chao Phraya River Cruise! But, will gotta make reservation, I'll think once everyone is there then I will call up to make reservation okie? Meanwhile, I will party on Saturday nite whilst waiting for you guys to arrive on Sunday!!!

By the way, how you guys going to the hotel from airport? Any airport transfer services for you guys?


Remy!