BEARBEAR DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Photo of the DayPhotobucket
Upcoming BirthdayPhotobucket
Photobucket
WeiChoon 31st Jan

MusicPhotobucket




ChatboxPhotobucket
LinksPhotobucket

| Jiahui | Wenhan |

PastPhotobucket

CreditsPhotobucket
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Edited By: BH Blog
Family Day - Sunday 27th April 08 @ Mt Elizabeth
Sunday, April 27, 2008 Written @ 9:20 PM
This site suddenly seems dead! How come nobody blog? These few days I was quite busy once again.. My aunt was admitted to Mt Elizabeth Hospital yesterday and I was there from morning till night time accompany her.. Finally, she started her dialysis because during the past few weekdays, she was feeling so lethargic as if she might die anytime and luckily we sent her to the hospital in time. I was feeling quite upset to see her suffering like that. Luckily I was there because even when she need to go toilet, she nearly tripped because she was so weak and I grabbed hold of her to prevent her from falling... I realize she is my everything even though I am not their own flesh of blood. I feel that if ever one day she left us, I will feel as if the whole world will collapse for a while and I think I will go bonkers! However, I know that this is just temporary and ultimately I am still very strong!

Today, I woke up at 0930 hours and went to Orchard Cali for a nice workout before I walk over to the hospital to visit her. Am glad to see that her condition is improving slightly better and tomorrow she will be doing her second dialysis once again... Been there whole afternoon till 1830 hours, I left Mt E and went shopping! Guess what, I finally started once again doing shopping. I went to G-star, Calvin Klein, Agnes B and etc but just could not find anything I like.. But then, I realize I need a good watch because my DKNY is going to give way soon. I bought this new arrival Diesel watch at $200. It looks semi casual and formal and definitely fits my style! I need to revamp my wardrobe once again!!! Hahaha.. Life being a single is simply FANTASTIC!!!



Remus