BEARBEAR DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Photo of the DayPhotobucket
Upcoming BirthdayPhotobucket
Photobucket
WeiChoon 31st Jan

MusicPhotobucket




ChatboxPhotobucket
LinksPhotobucket

| Jiahui | Wenhan |

PastPhotobucket

CreditsPhotobucket
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Edited By: BH Blog
OMG!! I'm Leaving again!!
Thursday, March 13, 2008 Written @ 7:35 PM
Hey hey all!, Just a quick update only...

Today is my off day but within another one hour's time, I'll be going back in-camp again! hahaha! Frankly speaking, I've never enjoyed so happily in the camp before man!! HAHAHA I'll think I'm really crazy!

Ah Jie - How's my chalet thingy? Choon, need your help to assist me in scouting for chalet!!! Cos the website and what Jie told me about the renovation thingy!! Possible to give me a quick update perhaps this Sunday? Cos next Monday is my off day agaiN!!

Adieus!

Packing up now going back camp! Life too goOD! HAHAHAH :p

Remus