Going To Be......
Hey,
like js said, the blog is not really very active, Less ppl start posting into this blog.
I shall start the ball rolling again. Keke... After spending so much, I still have many things in mind to buy.. lol.. just wonder is it because you have started working and wanted to spend money on yourself to look nice, to enjoy the life you want and create more happenings in you life? so what is your life target? Mmm.. I guess it is quite challenging question.
Going for submit application for my studies and going to have class 4 TP end of this month. What am i going to do after completed study and achieved class 4 & 5 licence? Errm... i am also still thinking leh.. settling down? *ding dong*
Recently ( I think few weeks back), I met up with my old friends ( went OBS together) and two of my friends are going to marry soon. therfore, their topics are mostly related to their wedding stuffs, careers and housing. This year, I will receive about 2 to 3 "Red Cards" include huanming's wedding too. Wow, life is so happening! wahaa..
anyway, now waiting for the salary to come in! waha.. still have about 1 week more for ppl who work in govt sector I believed ppl who worked in private sector have received it. so nice!
Seems like i need to do a checklist for my shopping. lol..
- 2 pairs of formal wear pants
- 2 pairs of formal shoes
- 2 pairs of formal wear shirts
- 2 t- shirts
- 1 Bermuda Short
- 1 pair of causal shoes
- 2 nice belts for formal pants
- 1 pair of new specs
alot of stuffs to buy? *curious... whahaa... Deadline: Best before June. Try my best lol.. . my words are larger than actions
There is IT show during this weekend. anyone is going? waha..
aw