BEARBEAR DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Photo of the DayPhotobucket
Upcoming BirthdayPhotobucket
Photobucket
WeiChoon 31st Jan

MusicPhotobucket




ChatboxPhotobucket
LinksPhotobucket

| Jiahui | Wenhan |

PastPhotobucket

CreditsPhotobucket
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Edited By: BH Blog
End January 2008!! TMDZ FAST!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 Written @ 1:59 PM
Mr Aw, neber showcase your new toy? I'm kinda feeling too free today so decided to write something here!!

Its been more than a month since I left that damn millionaire but lately after having a dinner with my gym buddy at RedDot (also the media launched that nite). He told me something and asked me not to get angry! Guess what? A 50yrs old been spreading rumours about me, keep going around telling people that I've DUMPED him! What a word to say man?! Trying to smear my reputations..!! Sigh... Thats how bitchy this circle is! One can acclaim that "I'm old enough to know what love is all about" and yet still do such things! CHIDISH isn't it? Anyway, I told my buddy that doesn't really bothers me much! But still think its damn ridiculous!!!

After venting my anger, now shall continue writing something nice for all...

Finally got my confirmation but quite pathetic.. only increased by another $200! I guess I will really stay for a year and move on to try out other spectrums in Advertising! Maybe do advertising sales? See how it goes..

I've been avoiding going to the gym in the evening these days and also partly to avoid all the bitches at the gym but I still workout diligently at Novena Cali every morning! I wake up at 6am and go to gym! Healthy Lifestyle begins!! MY friends saw me and told me I've become more Muscular and Bigger Built! I told them its FATS but they don't believe and said looks good still! Terrible man..!!!! Am trying damn hard to lose weight now man!!! I don't want to become so muscular like wrestler like that! Gonna tone down abit from now onwards!

Today is quite an easy relaxing day for me because my stupid bitch client's ad is finally out today and put to a stop all the way til after CNY! Thank Goodness! I can breathe already! This client really pissed me off and I've sent a lengthy bitchy email to her and CC her bro who is the CEO as well! But seems like no effect and she still do stupid things!! Terrible client! I told my boss that her account is not worth our time and resources wasted! But my boss seems "Bo Chup" also everything throw give me... Than I got no choice I "Tai Ji" over to my buyer to handle... Lately, starting to get quite busy because of new job briefs and all due in End March! I am not sure whether am I lucky or what because during these period I'm called up for reservist (10 March - 28 March). My boss told me he got an intern coming in to assist me from NYP! Music to my ears man!

After finished this blog, I will leave office at 3pm today because I'm meeting mediaowner at orchard for coffee and then got to trim my eyebrows and then head back home to dig out all my uniform and badges for tomorrow's briefing followed by dinner at temple tonite!!! Coming back next week only work on Mon & Tues! After that HAPPY CNY! HAHAHA!

Just a quick quest:

Aw: How is the Chalet thing coming along? Do we need to meet outside for discussion or what? No news after that?

Okie my fella brothers & sisters, in case I don't get to see you all during this CNY, Let me wish you all a very Happy New Year!

To Health & Wealth & Prosperities to Each and Everyone of US!
Perseverance is the Key to success!!

Have a fabulous upcoming weekend ahead!!

Remus aka Kor