BEARBEAR DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Photo of the DayPhotobucket
Upcoming BirthdayPhotobucket
Photobucket
WeiChoon 31st Jan

MusicPhotobucket




ChatboxPhotobucket
LinksPhotobucket

| Jiahui | Wenhan |

PastPhotobucket

CreditsPhotobucket
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Edited By: BH Blog
Chalet Announcement (update as on 8 Jan)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008 Written @ 2:04 PM
Today took a urgent half day off! waha.. woke up late in the morning! lol...
Mmm.. the blog is not very 'active' and 'attractive' wahaha.. let's chip in some interesting stories! wahah..
anyway, I have a piece of good new, I have booked the chalet. The payment has been made. It is $380.

Chalet Details:
Venue: Costa Sands ( Pasir Ris)
Arrival Date: Friday, 4 April 2008
Departure Date: Sunday, 6 April 2008
No of nights: 2
Check in time: After 2.30pm
Check out time: Check-out time is before 10.30am
BBQ: Yet to be confirmed

please help to pass the message around to the batch of Nvss pioneers! wahaa..
This chalet is a gathering. Friends we have seldom meet up =)
I will send an email to everyone. If I miss out anyone, please help me to inform them.

For Regulars, I know you love your country and your passion towards your work, so am I. But spare yourself from duty on that weekend. thanks!
For people who are working on weekend, try to apply leave. If nasty bosses don't allow, we will think of something else okay. No worries!

Mmm.. Now let's talk about money issue, each of us has to fork up certain sum of money for whole chalet and food. The amount will not more than $50. I will update you in the next announcement.


aw